UnityPoint Health has submitted comment letters in response to agency proposals; CMS Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Interim Final Rule, OIG Modernization Request for Information, and CMS Transplant Programs and Organ Procurement Request for Information. Click the links below to learn more about our comment letters as well as agency proposed rules.
|CMS Health Care Staff COVID-19 Vaccine IFR|
The UnityPoint Health Government and External Affairs team is actively partnering with operational leaders on the following proposals currently open for comment:
- White House RFI on Strengthening community Health Through Technology
- Medicare Program; Contract Year 2023 Policy and Technical Changes to the Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Programs
- FTC/DOJ Merger Guidelines – RFI
- ONC Electronic Prior Authorization Standards, Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria
- CDC updated guidelines on the use of controlled substances and chronic pain management
The Government & External Affairs team works with subject matter experts from across UnityPoint Health to review these proposed regulations and provide formal input on behalf of the system. For transparency and awareness, past UnityPoint Health comment letters are accessible on the Government & External Affairs webpage.
For more information on the CMS rule making process or if you would like to participate as a UnityPoint Health content expert, please contact Cathy Simmons, executive director of government & external affairs for UnityPoint Health or Stephanie Collingwood, government relations specialist for UnityPoint Health